Amazing Stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2207573 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 83-year-old mother never had energy and would fall asleep while watching television, usually within 10 minutes. I gave this formula to Mom for Christmas and watched in awe 2 weeks later when she had enough energy to dance non-stop for 2 hours! Also, now she stays awake while watching television (so I can't change the channel)!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is best Chlorella , compare to many other expensive low quality chlorella in the market, like sun chlorella or crytomonadale.

Yummy Tablets!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say much for the health benefits as I eat a wholesome diet and already eat lots of seaweed, but for those who don't have much seaweed in their diet, maybe this is one way. I like seaweed! So the taste was fine for me, I liked it! I don't know if this is the way to take it, but I chewed the tablets in the morning with fruit. I find seaweeds help "balance" and "ground" the system, and I like having it with fruit (banana, guava, etc). They are also a "pick me up", without the jitters : ) Very reasonable price. It's 10 tablets a serving. Small round tablets, very easy to take. If you like seaweed or spirulina tablets, this is the same deal.

One of my Top 10 go to products

Posted by j44lee on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Chlorella tabs, specifically this version (ingredients from Japan) have been on my list of top 10 supplements for over 10 years. I can FEEL the difference when I take this. I feel a bit more alert, energized, and it makes my "movements" smoother. Highly recommend.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good greens in a convenient easy solv tablets.

service and quality

Posted by Reviewer2099841 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the product and the delivery was great

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2393698 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a review. Just wanted to say thanks to Michele Findlay for that last review of this product. I too have MS and was just looking around trying to find the most appropriate chlorella for me. That's why I love this site and it's visitors! :)

Good product.

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product. No complaints.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets (JRW-17004)

Posted by Reviewer2548607 on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

too many fillers-won't buy this again.

Effective chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Mar 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and very effective as a cleanser and regulator. Particularly useful for MS suffered.

1 2