Excellent Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a year, I DO not catch colds any more . (which is great as i used to get them 3-4 times a year) I have lost weight (20lbs in one year) I have NOT changed my diet, so I know that it is the Chlorella. I have A smaller appetite. My skin looks extra radiant and stays smooth, I have regular bowel movements. the list can go on and on. This is an excellent superfood.

Tastes horrible......but so worth it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had fibromyalgia for almost 5 years, and the only medication the doctors could give me, just made me feel groggy, brain fog and the pain was still 60% there. I have spent a fortune with chiropractors, massage therapists and the pain was always the same. Then I read that metal toxification could cause Fibromyalgia. I had some old fillings changed about 5 years ago so I took a chance and ordered the Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, the Jarrow Formula ToxGuard Heavy Metal Detox, and cilantro. I followed a cleanse for 14 days and I am stunned that my pain has decreased about 50%. I will not concentrate on losing weight, and after my goal will definitely finish off with another Heavy Metal Detox. I will beat this Fibromyalgia that has been ruining my life, and start living again!!!! Do mix the chlorella with fruit juice as this stuff does taste nasty, but well worth the effort.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a teaspoon of chlorella and kamut wheat grass every morning on empty an stomach. I have done this for about a year now, and for one whole year since i started doing this i have not been sick one day. Headaches are gone, bowl movement is regular, spots are gone and glowing skin meets me in the mirror every morning. I'm convinced the reason is chlorella and kamut. I will never go a day without it. Here in norway, it is extremely expensive for superfoods, so i'm so glad iherb sells this for a good value. Otherwise i could not have been able to purchase these products, and i would still be miserable, spotty and have 4-5 colds a year. Thank you, thank you!!!!!

jarrow formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so this was the first chlorella ive ever tried-- and i LOVE IT! i experienced no bad side effects (thankfully) and yeah i got a problem with constipation and this reallyyy helps (thank GOD) haha.. try it, it tastes great and its good for you..oh ya and it makes my skin glowly and clear and it took away my ugly grayish complexion! THANK YOU IHERB! i salute you :)

High Quality Green Food 4 Less!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Jarrow Chlorella is high-quality, and a super addition to your health program. I like to add a teaspoon (or more, after getting accustomed to it) to my morning blender drink: 1 cup water, 1 apple-cored but not peeled, 1/2 cup berries or other fruit, and 1 round tsp. acerola powder. Doesn't cause a blood-sugar drop off, as can happen to some with Spirulina, but gives me lasting energy. Also helps detox the body of heavy metals.

seems to be very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

you can put high amount in miso soups. Only thing is I would appreciate Jarrow to publish a report about potential toxins like heavy metals and especially radiation that can occur from Fukushima in Japan. Also, would be nice if they put the nutritional content of this chlorella. overall, seems like an excellent product, just hope it is free of radioactive radiation!

very good

Posted by Taniana on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality Chlorella and helps with regular bowel movement, elminiates bad breath and detoxifies he whole body! First 2 days i didn't like the taste as it is first time i try it, but then i loved it. Seems like the Inner body intelligence recognizes this as a great nutritional tool for it :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd time buying this, I hate taking pills so this works out great. My dog and I both take it. I give her 1 serving a day; she's 50#. And I take 3-4 a day, sometimes more. I also use on my face as a face mask, works well mixed with a tiny amt. of water; I dump a little chlorella into the palm of my hand, then with the water turned OFF I tap the underside of the faucet to get a drop out, only takes 1 or 2 drops. Start rubbing into your face and add water as needed as it dries really fast!

great price great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few algaes that I've found my taste buds actually enjoy. It has a cleansing effect on the system though you have to be careful not to overdo it.

Effects!

Posted by CristinaMaria on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste like shit, but it really does wonders! I mix it with apple jucie, and drink it fast and easy. Noticing the detoxing effects, great product! Thankyou, iHerb :)