Amazing Stamina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 83-year-old mother never had energy and would fall asleep while watching television, usually within 10 minutes. I gave this formula to Mom for Christmas and watched in awe 2 weeks later when she had enough energy to dance non-stop for 2 hours! Also, now she stays awake while watching television (so I can't change the channel)!

One of my Top 10 go to products

Posted by j44lee on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Chlorella tabs, specifically this version (ingredients from Japan) have been on my list of top 10 supplements for over 10 years. I can FEEL the difference when I take this. I feel a bit more alert, energized, and it makes my "movements" smoother. Highly recommend.

Yummy Tablets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say much for the health benefits as I eat a wholesome diet and already eat lots of seaweed, but for those who don't have much seaweed in their diet, maybe this is one way. I like seaweed! So the taste was fine for me, I liked it! I don't know if this is the way to take it, but I chewed the tablets in the morning with fruit. I find seaweeds help "balance" and "ground" the system, and I like having it with fruit (banana, guava, etc). They are also a "pick me up", without the jitters : ) Very reasonable price. It's 10 tablets a serving. Small round tablets, very easy to take. If you like seaweed or spirulina tablets, this is the same deal.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is best Chlorella , compare to many other expensive low quality chlorella in the market, like sun chlorella or crytomonadale.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good greens in a convenient easy solv tablets.

service and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the product and the delivery was great

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not a review. Just wanted to say thanks to Michele Findlay for that last review of this product. I too have MS and was just looking around trying to find the most appropriate chlorella for me. That's why I love this site and it's visitors! :)

Good product.

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product. No complaints.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets (JRW-17004)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

too many fillers-won't buy this again.

Get your green on