Great, but warning ~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Start SLOW!!! The instructions say you can take up to 5 per day. However, if you've not introduced 'Greens' previously, you are in for a long night!! I started off with 3 the first day and had horrible intestinal upset (thank goodness I experimented on the weekend!). I suggest taking 1 for a week or two, then slowly add another. I take lots of vitamins and didn't think this would be any different, but it IS! I guess that means it's working to clean out the toxins. Also, try to drink extra water, as this absorbs water into the intestines. While using this, daily, my pH is better. I will continue to use, cautiously :0) P.S. I love most all of Jarrow products ~

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

using this product for years & will continue till I check out or Christ returns.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

TRY TAKING THIS - YOU'LL NOTICE BAD BREATH & BODY ODOR LESSEN OR DISAPPEAR.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand of chlorella that I have ever taken so this review is based solely on this brand. For years (almost 5 years- since I was 3 months pregnant) I have suffered swelling of my ankles. Prior to pregnancy I had normal ankles. My feet began to hurt about the same time. They were especially sore in the morning, felt like they might break into two pieces when I got out of bed. It wasn't my heel, it was the front ball of my feet that hurt so bad. I also have arthritus from spraining my ankles playing sports for so many years. So, the reason I tell you these things is because it all went away when I started taking Chlorella. I was in total shock. I can't believe it myself. I have run out and low and behold they are swelling again. So I'm back to order more. My body has less inflamation when I'm on it and I feel good. That's about it. I do recommend this product wholeheartedly.

Warning ! - product radioactive , to close to Fukushima !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

.... i did not check where it comes from - garbage ! ! To remove heavy metals with other - radioactive metals , what a joke . They have zero sense of responsibility ! How they can sell bio product from nuclear disaster zone ? insane !

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most Chlorella are in 200mg and you have to take a lot. Thank you for the larger mg dose. Love these Chlorella!!

Jarrow Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best value for the money! This product is helping me with mercury detox from amalgam fillings -- soon to be removed. Has also helped stabilize/improve my energy levels.

Excellent value and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are much easier to take than the powder form. This Japanese chlorella is top quality and the price on Iherb is the best!

CHLORELLA IS ALSO A SUPERFOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Spirulina.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

Jarrow Chlorella Amazing SuperFood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other chlorellas' and none work as well as Jarrows....More energy and an overall feeling of well being, as Jarrows Chlorella flushes the body of heavy metals and toxins.. AAAAA++++