Yum!

Taste great

My kids loved it.

Posted by 5160215333118651881 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids loved it.

Rewiew based on taste (review over effect will come when I have enough experience with it). :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste: The whole family liked it - also picky children (10 and 12). Taste like candy. ;)

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good probiotics!

Posted by 5394456043910645044 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The size of the tablets is suitable for small children. The selection of good bacteria and their quantity is adequate for an effective product. The taste is good. This product regulate stomach.

Definitely Works

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To the reviewers who didn't notice a difference, here are a few things to consider with probiotics: 1. It's generally best taken on an empty stomach (before bed or mornings) since probiotics struggle to survive digestive acids excreted during meals. Also, try to wait about 30 minutes before consuming food or large amounts of liquids to give them time to move through the stomach to the intestines where they do their job. 2. If taken with food then its best to take them before the meal. They can also be be taken with meals that require an alkaline digestive environment (i.e. green smoothie). Also, research shows that high fat meals are the exception to the rule - allowing probiotics to survive even if taken during the meal. Now for my review... I got this product as a freebie and didn't expect much from it. I have Candida so anything was worth a try. Over two days I went through the entire 10 pills and tossed out the container. After noticing what happened with my digestion I rummaged through the trash bin to find the name on the package - it was that big of a difference. It's one of the few probiotics I've tried that actually got great results. For people with already healthy flora I'm not sure if a product like this makes a big enough difference.

free and good

Posted by Hungarian on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

free and good

Tasty!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

good

Posted by 5217024973073368243 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

they are like sweeties and i ate all of them!

I got these for free - thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken one, because you are supposed to take them after meals, and I often forget. nothing good or bad happened. I'll report back when I know more.

1 2 3