I only buy this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really helps.. you should experience it.

Great product-poor shipping and customer service by iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am writing to express my disappointment in product received yesterday. I have ordered from iherb multiple times in the past and have been very pleased...until now. I ordered a probiotic that requires refrigeration. The item upon receipt was not cold (or even cool) and the ice packs enclosed in the box were also warml. I called your customer service number and the lady that I spoke with basically informed me that I should have chosen a different shipping method. When placing my order, I was not made aware that by choosing the free "expedited" shipping,I would receive a damaged product due to it not staying cold. As a customer, it is not my responsibility to manage the shipping method of perishable items. As the seller, it IS your responsibility to make the customer aware of this and to perhaps only allow perishable items to be shipped via a method that would maintain freshness. Instead of offering to send me a replacement product ASAP, I was told to send my product back and once received a replacement would be shipped to me. This is unacceptable. There are many other online retailers who would be happy to have my business and would offer much better customer service in such an instance. I am sorry to say that you have lost my business, iherb.

Kids love them and I notice a huuuge difference in their immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are easy to use, kids excited about them and keeps them healthy.

Great appetite stimulant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grat for children

good choice for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after taken it, go to toilet once a day sooooothly... it becomes a must have item for my kids.

Everyone should use probiotics including the kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first year my daughters have had a reduction in viruse/colds.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They taste great, even grownups like them!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these on a regular basis but your website has the lowest price anywhere.

warm product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, the only problem is it comes in an ice chest but the product is always warm. The ice pack is melted I just hope that it doesn't effect the product. Besides that the service is great.