Harvey Bell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good. easy to take. The copper seems to have darkened my greying eyebrows and hair. (quite a bonus at my age 69)

Amazing how quickly it worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice my acne healed right away when I took this zinc formula. I love it!

great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has the zinc-copper balance you need. You don't want to be taking a lot of zinc without the complementary amount of copper--otherwise it throws off your mineral balance. This supplement solves the problem so you can use it to supplement your vitamins, etc. when you need extra zinc. Price is good too.

Synthetic methionine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just realized that synthetic methionine is used with OptiZinc. However, L-OptiZinc uses natural methionine, but Jarrow Formulas chose mediocrity... big mistake.

Added benifet !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help w/ health issues and an added bonus is seems to be loosing some of the grey in my hair!

Very small tablet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Have been buying this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

The best form of zinc, bar none.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After doing a lot of research I've reached the conclusion that this is the very best type of zinc. I like the fact that it has 1% of copper, which is the perfect 15:1 ratio. Small capsules like these are better than hard tablets in every way. The dose is perfect, 15 mg, because too much zinc is not good. There is no product out there that matches this one, I've been using it a long and wouldn't consider using any other brand or type of zinc.

I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.