Amazing how quickly it worked!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice my acne healed right away when I took this zinc formula. I love it!

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has the zinc-copper balance you need. You don't want to be taking a lot of zinc without the complementary amount of copper--otherwise it throws off your mineral balance. This supplement solves the problem so you can use it to supplement your vitamins, etc. when you need extra zinc. Price is good too.

Harvey Bell

Posted by Reviewer2155103 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good. easy to take. The copper seems to have darkened my greying eyebrows and hair. (quite a bonus at my age 69)

Very small tablet!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Added benifet !

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help w/ health issues and an added bonus is seems to be loosing some of the grey in my hair!

I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.

Synthetic methionine

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just realized that synthetic methionine is used with OptiZinc. However, L-OptiZinc uses natural methionine, but Jarrow Formulas chose mediocrity... big mistake.

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.