Perfect for radiation treatments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It does have alcohol in it...so don't apply too much. Use along with 100% aloe vera gel to get the benefits of both products.

The best aloe vera I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like its gel texture because it's not sticky. it can be absorbed extremely fast! I mainly use it as a after-sun moisturizing gel. I also use this gel mixed with raw honey to be a DIY moisturizing facial mask~

Jason, the kind of aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought the jason aloe vera gel for years and was trilled to find it here on Iherb. I have it beside my bed, and use it on my hands, feet and overall body. The pump is very handy for a quick apply.

The elixier of youth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good old aloe vera. Great for all the fine wrinkles on your face, great for dry spots on your elbows, knees, etc. Although it can leave a sticky feeling once it has dried, it leave your skin feeling hydrated. Just a great product. I use it morning and night on my face. Very gently boosts the complexion.

excellent quality for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality and price

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great as a moisturizer and has helped red spots on my face fade. The only neg. thing is if you use too much all at once it dries with a white film on your skin.

Not only for face and body

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a personal lubricat for 3 moths. And I think it is as good as special lubricants. Maybe better that the majority of them. I found it better than Aloecadabra.

fantastic quality let alone packaging!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FROM ANY ASPECT

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really enjoying

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Burning sometimes, BUT very healing and you can use it everywhere as a facemask, on sunburn, cuts and bruises.

1 2 3 4