perfect for dry facial skin

Posted by elise87 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is just super for flossy dry skin in the face, i live it. Byes it many times.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it few months ago and wanna have more, but found out the product was no longer sold in iHerb. The product is good, easily absorbed and not greasy at all even used on face. It is also good at treating acne something.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!!

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good oil to put on face. I have sensitive and dry skin problem. It is not too oily and good for dry environemnt. I put 2 drops and spread it on my face during my trip to a very dry place and it was perfect for my skin. My boyfriend said my face look very smooth after i start using this product.

Must have products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great products. I use it on dry skin and my psoriasis

Recomendable.

Posted by joleraspain on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Se agradece que sea orgánico. Se absorbe bien en la piel. Ideal para pequeñas marcas en la piel.

never get dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is oily ,so i use it on my hand not my face,and now the skin on my hand seems to be better than the skin of my face.All I can say is it is a great oil.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Jason Natural Aloe for many years! I wouldn't give it up for anything. I am 65 and have almost no wrinkles on my face...so people tell me.

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera, Pure Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since my skin is very sensitive and am unable to put anything on it, this works out great because it is 100% organic and non-irritating, not oily feeling and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Love the price too. Mary M. from AL

good quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good quality oil, but not really comfortable bottle.using it all over face coz it is non comedogenic and that is great!

1 2