Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to find this face lotion in natural health stores but we moved so I am so thankful to have found that iHerb.com has it. I have used it for about 15 years and it is the best anti-aging, best all around lotion I have ever used. I highly recommend this product!! I love it!!!!!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I noticed a difference in the hydration and smoothness of my skin immediatly and it did not cause breakouts.

Yet another wonderful Jason product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this product for a month or so and already i notice a lightening and general better-looking appearance of my skin. It absorbs really well and natural is always the best way to go for long-term beauty. Some people reviewed here have noticed slight red spots on their skin after application. Don't worry, it stops after a short time, and it means its working!!

Best Moisturizer EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful, natural, moisturizer. Made from predominantly organic ingredients, it absorbs well, isn't greasy and is recommended by Kat James in her book "The Truth About Beauty".

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! Smells good, feels good, non-irritating, moisturizing, good price, the product will last a long time, what more could you ask for!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite moisturizers, that I have bought repeatedly over the years. I love the smell and the texture. Non-greasy.

good cream BUT not full jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this Jason cream years ago and am using anti aging creams that are all natural. I read a lot of positive reviews on this product and ordered it. I love the smoothness and now quickly it absorbs into my skin. The only negative comment I have is that of the packaging system. The jar is not sealed with that clear plastic to tear open and the biggest complain I have is that the jars are never filled to the top. I ordered one and complained and they sent me a replacement. The replacement was not full either. So I loved it and ordered 2 more and this last one was even less cream. I measured it and on one side the cream was 1 inch from the top and it gradually reached to 1/4 inch from the top. Why is it not a full jar. Its a great cream. Other products have always had a full jar full.

Present

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my grandma, she likes it.

Very good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good hydrating cream. It is very simple, fast soaked up and leaves skin fresh and dry without remains. For people with very dry skin could not be enough

Jason Natural tea Time Anti-aging Moisturizing Creme