delivery problem with liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two batches of Jasons liquid soaps. The second box came in dripping with goo (UPS fellow even offered to take it back before I accepted it). The packing was done in such a way that a top of one soap smashed in and the gooey soap pored over everything in the box. A friend mentioned the same thing happened to her! You'd think iherb would do this differently. When I complained to iherb they blamed it on Jasons' tops (which I think had nothing to do with it). Took me about 20 minutes to wash and dry everything. I think I like the soap itself.

Great smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this! It makes me so happy whenever I take a shower. I love Jason products, as they are natural :)

I like this mild fragrance

Posted by OrganicGirl on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jason Body Wash Chamomille, Aloe Vera and Moisturizing Herbs are too overwhelming for me. Because 1 of the reviewers wrote this one has no fragrance it was worth to try the Apricot Body Wash. I'm glad I did. I really like this mild fragrance and my skin is soft an smooth. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

great alternative to soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no problems with packing, arrived in Australia, all secured with tape foams well smells good , handy pump pack worth a try,

Love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great natural smell.

I absolutely love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so great, it's my favorite body wash ever. After the shower, the smell is not too overwhelming, and i feel really clean. My skin is a bit on the sensitive side, but this body wash works really well for me.

Not scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product but I cannot detect a scent. Good for someone who wants little to no scent in their product.

Yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tend to feel a little skeptical about natural body products in terms of both efficacy and scent. I should have remembered that JĀSÖN always does me right and bought this apricot body wash sooner. It's surprisingly moisturizing for a gel body wash and does, indeed, leave me glowing. The scent is light and enjoyable - similar to smell of St. Ive's apricot face scrub but much less synthetic. The price is stellar. The size is convenient. The pump is brilliant. 5 stars all around!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Foams up well and smells good!

soothing body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Jason Natural Body Wash products I have tried. They all have a wonderful mild fragrance and is good for my skin.

1 2 3 4