Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders for new, red marks left from pimples. Old scars, not so sure on. But the new ones disappear so much faster using this. Miracell works wonders for old scars. It literally rebuilds the skin.

made skin red and burning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review about the fact that the product packaging and formula has just recently (Aug. 2012) been changed and that I didn't like the new formula as much as the old, but then, after trying it for a couple of days, I got a horrible red rash all over my face with a burning feeling! I used several of Jason's products and have never had any adverse reaction until now. It was especially bad when using it under another product, including Jason's face lotion. If anyone else out there tries the new version (it has French translation on the packaging and is a different color to the old stuff) and has a reaction, please write to Jason's and tell them. I did this, and if enough people do it, perhaps they will take out whatever causes the red rash. I hope so!

Jason Natural, Ester-C, C-Lite, Skin Tone Balancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this skin toner for a couple of years and am very contented with its quality and effect for my skin. As I apply lotion to skin I can see it turning pink which is a sign of bringing the blood circulation to the skin. Seems to agree with my skin.

2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only use this for two weeks so I can't say if it works as it claim but I like how it feels in my skin. I have super sensitive skin. I think this little bottle last long time.

Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product feels light and fresh and absorbs well. On my second bottle as I think it is a good product, but have a gripe with how difficult it is to get remaining product out of the bottle at the end when the pump system stops working.