Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product smells bad and I didn't find it to be very effective. I ordered this product along with Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Facial Cleansing Milk. I started with the Jason product and, after my dislike of it, switched to the Avalon Organics product, which also smelled a bit strange. But, I adjusted to it and found I quite liked the product and would buy it again. Now that it is empty, I am back to the Jason cleanser and can't wait to finish it! I am still looking for the cleanser that makes me the happiest.

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

A bit dry..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it does wash out dirt n oil, very clean after use. But a bit too try for me...so I use it in alternate day or once a day.

I liked it)

Posted by Freederika on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good cleanser for the mixed combination skin, not dry.

Smells Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash. The smell is like cutting into an orange. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.

NICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great; smells like orange Pez. Yummy!

Nice, BUT not the best face wash out there...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using JASON's orange facial wash for few months now, and I think I have good insight about this product. It's a nice facial wash for mornings, when your face aren't dirty from makeup, and when you need a fresh boost to your skin. It's not good for washing makeup off, since it's not strong at all, and it simply can't "give a fight" to any kind of makeup, especially not to the waterproof kind. Another thing I didn't like is the smell. I know it's supposed to smell like fresh oranges, but it doesn't. It might smell like an orange candy- kind of industrial and un-natural. Bottom line, it's a nice product. I did not Fell IN LOVE with it, and would not buy it again, but it's not bad at all if you are looking for something that is really really light.

cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It smells like the orange cleaner to clean your hands after you work on the car.

5 Star Cleanser at a Fantastic Price!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products in the C Effects range. I use it each and every day - twice a day. A little tip for an extra deep clean (since this is so gentle) - I apply it to my face without water and rub it in, even over the eyes to get rid of mascara and liner til it completely disappears into my skin. Then I add some water to my palm and massage the now foamy cleanser all over my face, removing even more impurities. Rinse thoroughly for clean, soft skin. I always follow with the toner to make sure all traces of makeup are removed. I've seen a huge improvement in my skin since using the C Effects line! 5 stars!