Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You really can't get more natural than this, and it actually makes your hair soft and managable. I started using this for hair loss, I figured it is time to get all the chemicals off my hair. I normally use Redkin, Grahm Webb, etc. salon products. This makes your hair feel and look just as good if not better. Give it a try! I think you will like it!

It works well

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to use a big amount each time to feel a difference. But the difference is "wow"! So, can't be cheap about it. There are other more expensive conditioners that aren't as good and not as natural. So, give it a try. I like it, only I have to use lots each time.

It did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it suits me well so I had stopped using it.

hair is so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2328882 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the hair is very silky and shiny, They became easier to brush. looks very healthy if you dont use hairdryer.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1357646 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is shiny and very soft. You need very little conditioner. I love the smell.

Jason Natural, Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 oz (454 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and silky feeling. Would only use it with the matching shampoo, as the shampoo has a better smell than the conditioner. I have noticed stronger hair since started using 2 weeks ago. I would purchase this product again!

Love this.. but..

Posted by JoysWorld on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, great, great.. it makes my hair amazing!. But recently I have started getting a build up after a few uses. It will be great.. then BAM! my hair is gross, dirty and won't dry. Maybe it is my (hard) water? I don't know. I am sad

Don't by it if you have some knots!!!

Posted by Reviewer1661198 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this conditioner is nod suitable for those who have knotted hair, cause it just doesn't help AT ALL to detangle!!! Secondly, it does really nothing special for my hair (I have medium long straight hair). The only thing is fine with this conditioner is smell..pretty pleasant. Definitely will not reorder.

Akron, OH

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent results. Smells nice, leaves my hair shiny with no residual film. My hair does not get dry static (winter time) any more.

Debbie Rindal

Posted by Reviewer1798461 on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works great on dry hair