Help

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You really can't get more natural than this, and it actually makes your hair soft and managable. I started using this for hair loss, I figured it is time to get all the chemicals off my hair. I normally use Redkin, Grahm Webb, etc. salon products. This makes your hair feel and look just as good if not better. Give it a try! I think you will like it!

It works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to use a big amount each time to feel a difference. But the difference is "wow"! So, can't be cheap about it. There are other more expensive conditioners that aren't as good and not as natural. So, give it a try. I like it, only I have to use lots each time.

It did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it suits me well so I had stopped using it.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is shiny and very soft. You need very little conditioner. I love the smell.

hair is so healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the hair is very silky and shiny, They became easier to brush. looks very healthy if you dont use hairdryer.

Jason Natural, Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 oz (454 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and silky feeling. Would only use it with the matching shampoo, as the shampoo has a better smell than the conditioner. I have noticed stronger hair since started using 2 weeks ago. I would purchase this product again!

Love this.. but..

Posted by JoysWorld on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, great, great.. it makes my hair amazing!. But recently I have started getting a build up after a few uses. It will be great.. then BAM! my hair is gross, dirty and won't dry. Maybe it is my (hard) water? I don't know. I am sad

Don't by it if you have some knots!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this conditioner is nod suitable for those who have knotted hair, cause it just doesn't help AT ALL to detangle!!! Secondly, it does really nothing special for my hair (I have medium long straight hair). The only thing is fine with this conditioner is smell..pretty pleasant. Definitely will not reorder.

Superior Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. I love it and will be buying and recommending it. It is thick and rich and smells great, and leaves your hair soft and looking good.

great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Jason Natural Biotin Conditioner. My hair was always tangled and hard to manage after using the PureLife conditioner. After just one use, my hair was tangle free and very manageable. I definitely recommend this product.