great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great smell & consistency, but not best for damaged/color treated hair because it is a lighter conditioner

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He probado un par de shampoo´s y acondicionadores sin sulfatos, y este es el que más me ha gustado, en el envase dice que son solo ingredientes orgánicos, el shampoo hace bastante espuma, y deja el pelo suave, y el acondicionador aun más suave, el olor de ambos es aceptable y cunden muchísimo. La relación Calidad - Precio es excelente!!. Definitivamente los volveré a comprar.

Very good conditioner!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fell in love with aroma and result! Conditioner is thick, nutrient, hair are obviously stronger and they are shining. I use it with different shampoos 2-3 times a week.

jeanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is all that they said it would be. I have very thin, fine hair and it has given a lot of texture and fullness and my hair is still soft and managable.I would recommend this product

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this conditioner really softens the hair and cuts down on the frizziness. loves that it is made of natural ingredients.

Good but the smell is wiered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

need to get used to the smell :(

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my hair after i washed it with this conditionier,

The Best Conditioner I've Used

Posted by adventuresinhealing on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It does its job on my hair of keeping it nice after a wash and rinses out well (no flaky stuff). The smell is wonderful too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice, natural conditioner.

Soft hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair nice and soft.. just don't use too much as your hair can get oily quicker if you're prone to that. Smells nice!