Works great most of the time but not so amazing in summer.

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switch back and forth between this deodorant and Aubrey's deodorant. I really like the scent of this one and it does seem to work better for me than other natural deodorant's that I've tried in the past. I live in Southern California though so it always gets tricky when using natural deodorants in the summer. I usually carry an extra one around in my bag and find that re-applying in the middle of the day does help considerably. Having said that, I still have yet to find one that works effectively this time of year.

Decent deodarant

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Decent man decent!

Good choice

Posted by iceflame on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

By now, I've tried about 10 different deodorant from iherb website. This one is my choice #1, ordered it 3 times. I like the nice scent (although it's so much subjective how different people react to smells), and it works well during the day.

Under Arm Protection Without the Burn

Posted by Reviewer1487130 on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For something all natural. It smells good and it works. Unfortunately you do not carry the version that has tea tree oil

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one was not suitable for me - I used it after the shower and my underarms started smell bad after some hours. I tried several times, but always the same - bad smell :(

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3221551 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this item before and I love it!!!! It's natural and it works!!!! Great shipping time!

Jason Natural Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll-on

Posted by Reviewer2507173 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has just tried this for the first time. He has very sensitive armpits and this doesn't bother them. Plus it is more effective than some other natural deodorants that he's used.

Best on the Market for Me

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

By far the best natural deodorant I have used. No matter how hard I work in the yard, sweat, etc. I do not smell! I have tried many, and this one is great.

The Best Natural Deodorant I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2720817 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several "natural" deodorants. This is absolutely the best one out there.

Jason Natural Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll-on, 3 oz

Posted by Reviewer2560574 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product, has performed really good as a deodorant for sensitive skin. Arrived in New Zealand very quickly, so very happy with all aspects of product and service.