Help

Smells wonderful, works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodourant. It smells fantastic, and seems to work better than any other natural deodourant brand I've tried (and I've gone through many). ...But I think I might be slightly allergic to it. It makes my nose stuff up a little. But if it says anything about how much I like it, I'm going to continue using it anyway.

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only organic deodorant I ever tried. But it satisfies all my needs. I work out 6 times a week, heavy strength training and some cardio, and I don´t sweat or smell at all! I will order this again and again!

Great Product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am looking for the deodorant with natural ingredients, not all are useful. But this product is very effective! The smell is nice and not overpower! Must buy again!

Great deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most natual stuff doesn't work so well. However, these Jason apricot sticks work great.

Apricot Deoderant Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic natural product with no aluminum. The smell is yummy!

like it but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this 3 stars for the smell which is comparable to real apricots. It also comes in a very generous amount but.. unfortunately after 3 days of use it irritated my skin pretty badly and I cannot use it anymore. Plus, I wore it at home one day and noticed that it turned into a white paste as I sweat... that never ever happened to me with any other deodorant.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was for my daughter, she thought it made her underarms feel wet for the day. She has liked other kinds of natural deodorant

Not so great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For my underarms this deoderant was not effective...smells nice going on in its ultra-sticky strange way...but doesn't smell or work nicely for me.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

And smells yummy

Jason Natural Deodarnt Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years, despite is new size it is still a very reliable product, you dont smell and sweating is too a minimum. Would higly recommend this product, as it is all it says it is.. Was concerned about posting it but it arrived all in perfect condtion.