BOO!!! Contains Propylene Glycol & Silica!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You will notice many of the 'natural' or 'organic' products which have no aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly or any aluminum compounds still contain any number of the following chemicals which are BAD FOR YOU. Propylene glycol, Silica, Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl), Triclosan, Talc, Steareth-n. Instead choose deodorants with ingredients like vegetable glycerin, natural preservatives like bioflavanoids and lichen, herbs or herbal extracts, de-ionized water or distilled water, green tea, aloe vera, baking soda and essential oils. A word of caution: Plant extracts listed on labels can already contain parabens and propylene glycol. These do not have to be listed on the label. Very few herbs supplied to manufacturers are free of parabens or other synthetic preservatives unless they are extracted in vegetable glycerine. To make sure that the products you buy are healthy and free of these harmful chemicals, call the deodorant manufacturer and ask them for detailed information. Dr. Christine H. Farlow http://ezinearticles.com/?Deodorant---Top-7-Ingredients-To-Avoid&id=146987

Not very refined odour, smells like industrial cleaner

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives a good protection for me personally throughout the day, but the 'natura' Tea tree odour is not nearly as nice as the tea tree essential oils I've used for other purposes. This smells more like an industrial cleaner. Not a very refined smell to have on oneself. YMMV.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work well. I will likely purchase again. I do not recommend the roll-on version of Jason Natural's deodorant.

not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found the tea tree scent in this stick way too strong, and as a whole the addition of fragrance (perfume) as an ingredient is absolutely unnecessary and a big minus for the ones looking for more natural products. Plus - my underarms got a bit itching when using it.

Works Great for Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a person who sweats a lot, I've found that most deodorants won't last the day, especially most natural brands. But Jason works great -- it applies well and keeps me dry and doesn't wear off throughout the day.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That is a nice deodorant. No harmful ingredients. Pleasant smell. It lasts for about 5 hours, then it is better to reapply it. That is certainly inconvenient, but its composition makes me happy.

It actually works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.

I really like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit chalky so you have to be careful getting dressed and no way it can withstand a serious work-out sweat, but for every day, it works just fine. I even kind of like the clean, light 'deodorant' scent of it. I recommend it, but everyone's body chemistry is different so you just have to try it to see if it will work for you.

Not a manly smell for men who like manly scents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I needed to reapply this deodorant a few times throughout the day. If you don't mind that then this stuff is great for you. The stuff goes on slick and will turn white on your clothing if you're not careful. So, it leaves you stuck between applying enough to cover you for most of the day, which might be too much....Or, just enough to get through a few hours of a mild-warm weather day. All in all it's not a bad product for casual use.

Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.