Reduces stretch marks and fine lines around eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I blend this with rosehip seed oil and use it around my eyes and on my stretch marks. After 3 or 4 months of use, my stretch marks were much lighter in color and the texture was smoother. After a year and a half of use, my stetch marks are about 75% less noticable. They are the same color as my other belly skin, and the texture is smoother. All that is noticale of the original stretch marks, which were considered "severe" by my OB, is some wrinkles at the lowest part of my abdomen from the stretched skin, and they shine slightly in direct light when looking at them from the side. The puffiness and discoloration around my eyes is gone, and the fine lines are less noticable. Best wishes!

This is SYNTHETIC, not natural!

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with acne scarring on my face and it helped somewhat, though nothing major. And it's so sticky, which is annoying. After using this for a while I tried rose hip oil instead which works SO much better (and non-sticky). Then I found out that it is in fact NOT NATURAL, even though it is advertised as such. I beauty blog I read contacted Jason directly and they themselves said that it is synthetic. I will not use this brand anymore as they can't be trusted to tell the truth about the ingredients in their products. Disappointed!

Great skin healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A real, 100% Vit. E product. It is thick, but absorbs well into the skin. I use it every night on my hands and face. Heals up dry skin and minimizes wrinkles somewhat, too. (-:

handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Jason Natural oils. This pure vitamin E oil comes with a handy little 'spatula' which is attached to the lid, and a rim that is designed to minimize dripping outside the glass bottle. I use it straight on my daughter's chicken pox scars and also mixed with other oils to prolong their shelf life.

Excellent to heal scratches and scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got a new kitten and lots of scratches on hands. Vitamin E oil has saved them. It seems they are gone in days. Amazing.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oil that is good for scars, age spots, and regeneration on my face! I am 52 and look 42 thanks to Jason'! Stick and thick so I know it is pure vitamin E. I even use it on my hair for shine- rub a tiny bit in your hands and rub it into clean long hair.

Pure form, strong & useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for quite some time now. I am up-dating this review to let you know that this is the only PURE tocopheral acetate that can be used in a hyperbaric chamber setting without causing oneself to beoome a fireball. This is RATHER important. While you may not see results any time immediately, this product is still great for encouraging granlating tissue growth when used as a constituent in a multi-product salve. Stand-alone I fine it way too fine a product for "floating" bandages but I still love the way it heals the smaller rips & tears in skin. No flashy performer or miracle drug, this product works over time; as does most healing. I can firmly suggest this product to anyone seeking both a moisturizing product for badly worn skin as well as a topical skin repair component.

Great for burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently burned myself and started applying this several times a day and putting a bandaid over the top. It would itch, but it healed without a scar or redness. A previous burn on same hand (without Vit E oil) healed with a brown scar.

Very potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very potent

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to reduce scarring on my daughter after surgery. It is working great!