beauty secret for my oily, acne-prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday. there is nothing like this tea tree aloe gel. I have oily and acne prone skin. this gel soaks up the excess oil while healing the skin. it has a pleasant, light tea tree scent. you can feel the product working as soon as you put it on. the second best part is that this gel moisturizes the skin at the same time that it purifies it. I have only seen results like these from this product. your skin feels so very soft and calm after each application. the results are visible right away. I just love this effective product. I can not live without it. please Jason don't stop making this tea tree aloe gel and iherb please keep carrying it in your inventory. it's the best!!! I recommend this to everyone who seeks to purify and heal their skin. love it. xoxo

Love it!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of tea tree is lighter than the oil. It stings a bit, but it's great. I didn't have any discomfort, redness or breakouts in my face. I will definitely buy it again. Sometimes I use it instead of a primer, and it makes my bb cream last longer. It's not as good as a regular primer, but it's less harsh on my face.

Like it.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really helps problem skin. Will order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for problem face, not sticky. bought another one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for acne and eczema.

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for mosquito bites.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soothing, anti-inflammatory gel. Contains tea tree oil, arnica, calendula. Good heals wounds, removes minor rashes on the face, irritation.

best soothing gel for razor burn prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this gel for the last two years. It is a real savior! With any other skin get/moisturizer, I have the worst razor burn ever that wakes me up at night. With Jason Purifying Tea Tree first aid soothing gel I can finally sleep well and have beautiful smooth skin. Highly recommended for extremely sensitive skin.

Too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to my grandma. She had suffered for years of the thin skin of her arms. It used to get irritated frequently. scratches led to bruises and and even torn skin. Nothing worked, untill I found this product. It literally saved her (!!!). After the skin gets irritated she uses this gel - it works quite quickly. It is both soothing, curing bruises, it keeps her skin healthy... It is unbelievable. Adding to this the price which is superb and the good packaging of iherb.com Thank you!

Relief itches, wound heal faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is y second 'bottle'. I will keep buying this product. It helps healing wound and relieves mosquito itching.