Lovely apricot smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a hand soap with a gel texture that lathers nicely leaving hands hydrated with a lingering apricot smell! I really like it! It is also a huge bottle, which makes it very economical! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

If you love the lotion, you'll love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soft and gentle with a lovely scent, this product does something nice for your skin.

Great Moisturizing Hand Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and lathers perfectly. And a little bit goes a long way, so it is worth every penny.

Smells nice, dries my hands out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping the "sulphate-free" formula would be more nourishing for my hands than regular soap, but it really wasn't. And it actually HAS sulphates in it, unlike what is stated in the description. I get really dry hands and this soap only makes it worse. I won't buy this again. The rose water soap was a little better than the apricot one. The smell is pretty good.

It does smell like apricots!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, very pleasant apricot scent! Doesn't dry my skin and I wash my hands every 5 minutes. The other Jason soaps are good too, I just prefer the apricot fragrance.

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the apricot scent. Use this one in my peach and blue kitchen!

Excellent gentle soap

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The soap is excellent. It lathers well and it doesn't dry hands in the least. It is rather economical and you can regulate necessary quantity yourself. The scent is pleasant, full of mild apricot. I love it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, good smell.

I like this mild fragrance

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the Hand Soap over the Body Wash as showergel because it is softer for my skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

1 2 3 4