Can't be replaced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't plan on reviewing this at all BUT I stopped using it to go with a dollar brand and BOOM. I have seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis on my skin. With the use of the lotion the dryness and itching was totally almost gone. Only thing I disliked is the size of the bottle it goes WAY too fast but I'll have to find it in bulk cause once I stopped I had flare ups of marks on my skin and with modeling I can't have that.

ONE AMAZIN G PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is so good we have been telling our friends to use it. The LAVENDER AND ONLY THE LAVENDER works amazing for us. We have been buying it by the case. This is the Jasons hand and body Lavender thanks for asking us . Jerry and Lois

Jason Calming Lavender lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the texture of this lotion however it doesn't have the common lavender scent that you would expect more subdued but very nice. Love using it right after my bath.

Favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite body lotion. Makes the skin feel so soft, and the smell is nice. I also use the aloe vera version of this. Love them both!

Fast absorbing and long lasting moisture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This body cream is rich and emollient yet absorbs quickly with a trace of greasiness, and emits a very pleasant fragrance. Wish they sold it in a larger size though because it goes very quickly.

Grandma likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jason's stuff is always great.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great item

excellent lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent lotion. excellent price. excellent smell will get it again

quality for a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only lotion I use. It is moisturizing without being oily; penetrates skin quickly

Love Jason Natural Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the emollient power of Jason Hand and Body Lotions. Gets only 4 stars because it's not organic.

1 2