Jason Natural, Apricot, Hand & Body Lotion,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Jason has ingredients (benzyl alcohol, dimethicone) in their hand and body lotions that should be avoided.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, hydrates very well

I Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

About two years ago I switched to all natural products ... stuff with no chemicals that can be harmfully absorbed into your skin. I searched a long time before settling on this Jason product. I love the way it smells and have also bought the apricot body wash. They are wonderful.

Smells great, works even better!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't feel too greasy, and it's not too thick. I am moisturising every day now, because I like using this product so much!! I'm about to reorder and I only bought it about 2 weeks ago!

Love Jason

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My fovourite

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had bought a jason lotion or two in the past, but this one is incredible! I absolutely love the apricot scent and how well this lotion soaks in immediately and does not leave your skin greasy at all. I use it all over my body after I get out of the shower and on my hands another time or two throughout the day and my skin feels soft and so healthy. I have sensitive, super-fair skin and have had zero irritation or unwanted side effects. I plan on buying many more tubes of this lotion. I wish they made a tiny one I could keep in my purse!

Smells so nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This apricot lotion is wonderful. It has a very subtle scent and does a great job of moisturizing my skin which is very important when you live in the desert. I highly recommend it. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many products but I never have any problem with Jason lotions.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, absorbs easily into the skin. The bottle is huge, so its not a lotion that you can carry around in your handbag :-)

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the scent is wonderful ! it has rather thick texture, very good moisturizer!

1 2 3