Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A bit of an funny smell and a somwhat "fatty" feeling that disappears after a while

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent natural hand cream that isn't greasy but still keeps my hands feeling lovely & soft. Will be buying more.

Love this product....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

....just as good as The Body Shop's hemp products and about 1/3 of the price.

Best Lotion Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As someone that has used just about ever lotion ever made, I have to say that this is the best lotion I have ever used. Thick without being greasy. Prefect for dry winter skin!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very easy and at the same time working cream. the smell of grass, unobtrusive, makes my hands from chapping and dryness.

Muy buena crema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hace más de un año que utilizo esta crema y me deja la piel superhidratada, además de tener muchas vitaminas contiene ácido hialurónico que combate las arrugas.

Posted by Umerenkova on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a semi thick lotion with an herbal and very pleasant scent. The lotion is very moisturizing and smoothing. I love the packaging, simple and sturdy with a flip top cap. Great product at a great price, thank you iHerb!

Five Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has severe eczema and this product really helps with his hands. The fragrance is light and the lotion really sinks in deeply and lasts. We loved it so much we immediately bought more. Highly recommended.

Jason Natural Hemp Hand and Body Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the ultimate skin treatment for dryness and moisturizing. It has a creamy texture and it isn't oily, it goes on smooth and easy and really does improve a lot of skin conditions. I am so glad I discovered it and in my opinion it can be compared to any top of the line expensive skin therapy and come out on top.

1 2 3