Fragrance is overpowering and ruins it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does a good job of keeping the hands and body moisturized and smooth overnight. Unfortunately, like others in this range, its fragrance is overpowering in a way that smells unnatural. It bothered me but I continued to use it until my boyfriend complained that he didn't like the smell either. Dumped it the day after I bought an Avalon Organics hand and body lotion. It did the job with a much better fragrance.

Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells terrible! Like a mix of old lady and a wet and old/well used towel... I love the smell of roses/rosewater, but this lotion does absolutely not smell like roses :-( Would have returned it if it was more expencive.

hate the smell!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not smell like rosewater at all, but a strong fragrance of those rose soap that does not smell like rose but soap.... texture is good just can't stand the strong smell. Will have to give away.

Not recommended!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has terrible smell and it's irritated my skin!!!

BUENA COMPRA

Posted by cgutidiaz on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ME ENCANTO EL AROMA DE ESTA CREMA, LA TEXTURA ES BASTANTE LIQUIDA PERO HUMECTA PERFECTAMENTE CON SOLO UNA PEQUEÑA CANTIDAD

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

absorbs well, smells great --if you like rosewater. scent doesn't last long, though.

Good Product, Good Service, Would Order Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the product I was looking for. Prefer the extra security of your PayPal option for online purchases. Liked the fact that your website let me know whether shipment would be by US mail or other carrier.

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually use this lotion right after shower, and I was surprised that I felt that my skin could absorb the lotion and not feeling oily. It smells great too. After one month use, I still feel it is a great product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was trying to find a lotion that I could use on my face that was light and not to heavy. After trying many lotions for anti-aging etc. I am pleased with this one. My face doesn't feel greasy but yet moisturized. The rose scent is OK, I'll probably try some other scents as well.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only lotion I will use for my sensitive, dry skin, only problem I wish it were in a larger size!!!

1 2 3