Long lasting, all-purpose cleanser & bacteria fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This soap cured my sister of a year long battle with staph infections. The tea tree keeps bacteria levels down on the skin. It is silky and doesn't smell too strong. It can be used for the face, body and even hair. Great for kids in school to keep head lice away.

Good hand-soap

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So natural yet good cleansing hand-soap. Will buy more in the future.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2332854 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema on my hands and this is the only soap I've ever tried - including special dermatological ones - that doesn't irritate my skin!

Shower

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add 4 eyedropper full of P73 Super Strength oreganol to the soap and it has made my skin clear up from skin rashes, dandruff and adult acne. Steve Oklahoma

Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer2694168 on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been in the process of eliminating all non natural products from my house. Jason products have always worked great for me. This is great for hand soap, works and smells great. It is not recommended for face unless you have really oily skin.

Very nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap was very nice and made my face feel softer and smoother. However, I didn't care much for the smell and if it got on my lips, it left a horrible taste for a long time after it was rinsed off. It's quite difficult to wash your face without getting soap on your mouth and I had to curl my lips in really tightly and be super careful about the application. I decided to try something different because it is just a pain to have to do that every time (Now Foods Natural Tea Tree Shower and Bath Gel--just ordered it so I will be leaving a review after I use it a few times).

Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle is easy to use and it lathers and does the job.

LOVE IT !!

Posted by Reviewer2996974 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this body wash for several years now and really like it. It has a pleasant smell but not too strong. I am always looking for products that are not too "perfumey" !!

Fragrance

Posted by 5495129212092583744 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!

This soap smells like tea tree really. Good moisture.

Posted by Reviewer2363190 on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase