Help

Ideal body soap for very dry sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin type is very sensitive and dry, so I like to use this hand & face satin soap for entire of my body instead of using body soap. Not just for hand and face... Because this soap is very mild, rich, creamy and moisturize more than the body soap. Before using this product, I needed body lotion or cream all the times after the bath. However, now only I need is spot care such as hands cream and beauty skin care for face and neck. Rosewater scent is also very lovely! P.S. This soap works ok even with hard water of Europe and seawater-mixed shower water of beach holiday destination as well as soft water.

Pkar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for awhile and liked it. But, I am now looking for something that doesn't have synthetic aromas, which is fragrance oils. I prefer essential oils. For most people, this would not matter. For me, it does so I will keep looking.

I absolutely love this handsoap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of roses, and using this handsoap is a lovely aromatherapy experience. It also leaves hands moisturized, not dry. Jason has a great line of products!

Jason Rosewater Satin soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great fragrance and leaves hands soft and smooth. Also bought the Bath and Body Soap.

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I received this product in Australia within 2 days of ordering. Amazing service. Fantastic hand wash, very gentle on my skin.

Wendy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered previously in other scents. I love the rosewater scent and also its calming to my skin.

Love Jasons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best handsoap I have used. Jason's is wonderful.

Nice Hand Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap, no SLS and it smells so nice.

Smells like roses!

Posted by katebazilevsky on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good soap.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it's not too harsh.

1 2 3