OOOps - Now with Fluoride - Surprise

Posted by Zambini on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Guess we didn't expect to find Healthy Mouth toothpaste with fluoride in it. We actually have purchased healthy mouth toothpaste regularly. This time somehow got Gel with Fluoride. Watch closely, don't let the name fool you. 4 tubes wasted. :-(

I used to like this toothpaste until they started adding Fluoride to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally re-ordered this product without realizing they had reformulated it and added Fluoride now...big mistake. EPA ranks Fluoride as slightly less toxic than arsenic and not to mention that Fluoride also stains the teeth.

Jason Natural Tooth Paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I selected this product because of the natural products it listed. They did NOT LIST the fact that it contained FLUORIDE. I do not use products that contain FLUORIDE. FLUORIDE is being removed form the water supply in several European countries because is does not fight cavities. It is a waste product that should not be added to any product

Excellent tooth gel!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a toothpaste that does not contain SLS, I get frequent canker sores. I just love this tooth gel, it's wonderful!!

Economique !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vu le peu qu'il faut mettre sur la brosse, il va me durer des mois ! Il mousse énormément, même sur brosse sèche et a un bon goût de clou de girofle, plus que de cannelle.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does not have harsh properties of other pastes that destroy our enamel. And it has good taste .

Best toothpaste I know of...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My favorite toothpaste for several years now... gentle on the gums.. good for the teeth.. and a refreshing aftertaste.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mild clove flavor - gentle cleansing that doesn't burn.

great all-around toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, works great, long-lasting bacteria control, good texture, great packaging (flip-top so you dont drop the cap in the sink), honest ingredients. couldn't be better.

From CT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product that the regular toothpaist can't compare with. This Toothpaist is a true Acne fighter too. placed on pimples breaks them down in a few days.