Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a very refreshing and a mild cinnamon taste. Actually it tastes like Coke Cola. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mykel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, good for white tongue, after anibiotics, helps clear the mouth of yeast over growth. Helps close those food pockets at the gum line.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe the difference this stuff has made! My gums are so much healthier it's amazing, they are pink and seem stronger than they've ever been.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all jason mouthwashes, all of them work surprisingly well, the taste is different other than that can't tell the difference between them. they do improve your breath for several hours.

Awesome Product - I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had trouble years ago with the beginnings of periodontal disease. I credit the diligent use of this mouthwash, along with Jason Healthy Mouth toothpaste, with getting my dental health back up to par and maintaining it to this day.

good but too concentrated for me

Posted by netalee on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add some water before using it

no mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no mint. will not antidote homeopathic remedies

No replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product more than 7 years but no other mouthwash is better than that.

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and tastes good (if you like cinnamon)

delicious and very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this in a health food store years ago and loved it. l have noticed over the years that when I use it regularly, my professional dental cleanings take less time and the hygienist and/or dentist often comment on how healthy my gums are. And it tastes good. It's very strong; l like it full strength, but to make it last longer, l often dilute it-anywhere from 75% to 25% strength-and it's still effective and refreshing.