it works

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has long straight hair that gets very tangly. This conditioner works and I also comb her hair in the shower as I rinse it. The conditioner is very thick, and I actually make about 1 1/2 bottles out of one by adding water.

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3350288 on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and detangles quite well. It has to be left on for a couple of minutes for the best result.

paraben-free

Posted by 4664073339569890514 on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is paraben-free. The berry smell is mild which is really nice. My daughter's hair is very fine and tangles easily. i think this will detangle thick hair much better than it does fine hair.

Great product!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not all conditioners out there are equal and I'm impressed by this one. I've never spent so much on hair products and I don't always believe you get what you pay for but this was an excellent purchase. It's gentle and effective on my daughter's hair and leaves a light smell. My daughter's hair gets tangled quick and if she skips this step I know it!

Great stuff!!

Posted by TALASYA on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an in shower detangler...BECAUSE I HAVE SUPER TIGHT SPRING LIKE CURLS& EVEN WHEN I DETANGLE and section my hair before washing it..the second I take it down and wet my hair..they entangle around each other&clump back together..so I have been using a small amount of this as an in shower detangler and IT MELTS MY TANGLES LIKE BUTTER!!! the only 2 problems I have is that it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO small and 2 I HATE THAT WEIRD MIXED BERRY SCENT!!

Very good smell

Posted by 5468458943321653492 on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product has the best smell from any other kids conditioner but the results as for the detanlging are poor. Needs to stay in the hair for some time and afterwards the results are better but not great.

Bubbly tears

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is a very good product with a modest smell, but the problems begins when it gets in the eyes. It's supposed to be tear free, but it's not. But the hear are easy to comb afterwords.

아주 부드러워요

Posted by Reviewer2153428 on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

4세 딸 샴프만 하기엔 뻣뻣해서 컨디셔너 찾던중 애티튜드랑 제이슨 사봤어요, 둘다 써본 결과 애티튜드보단 제이슨이 훨씬 부드럽네요, 앞으로 제이슨으로 정착하려구요-

成套买的