Help

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very Nice smell, clean well, my 3 years old loved it but unfortunately I believe it gave her some rash in the neck (she is very sensitive and only can use baby shampoo with no additive at all and no smell) .......I am using it for myself!

Fragrance is great but nothing else

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is super but my kids don't like it

Wonderful Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this shampoo. My youngest son has eczema and this shampoo is mild enough for his skin, plus it has a pleasant scent to it. The bottle lasted me more than 6 mos, and I used it on 2 children.

shampoo for kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The kids love it. My 10 year old daugther have tried a lot of different shampoos because she is very sensitiv. This one is so far the best.

Labai geras šampūnas vaikams be ašarų

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Labai skaniai kvepia, nedaug reikia, kad išmuilinti(gerai putoja) ir labai patinka vaikams šis šampūnas. Pagal tokį kiekį labai gera kaina.

This baby shampoo stings the eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use baby shampoo to clean my outer eye area and eye lashes to prevent eye infections with my contacts. This product stings my eyes long after use. I will not use it anymore or buy it again.

Jason Natural, Kids Only!, Shampoo, Extra Gentle, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product! suitable for my kid's hair. Had been re-purchasing.

Go Banana!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid thought the banana smell is wonderful. He has this current craze over the Minions who loves bananas. Anyway, the shampoo is chemical free ( No Parabens, SLS or Phthalates) which is important and it does it job well too! A little is enough to clean off the chlorine after his swim days. This is a happy buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we like the smell banana. i will buy it again

Smells nice, washes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's hair becomes soft and good-smelling after using this. Big bottle, will do for a loong while :)