Effective but somewhat pasty

Posted by Reviewer1038099 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be a little pasty and thick, but not nearly as bad as Badger brand "ghost face" sunscreen. Almost no smell. I used this Jason product to climb to Mount Whitney and other peaks above tree- and therefore shade-line. I re-applied it about every 3 hours--not sure if that was overkill or necessary, but I did not get burned.

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a little easier to spread, should try to warm up between the palms, than other natural sunscreens I have ordered, Badger and All Terrain(which I thought was pretty good, but Jason Mineral is easier to spread, even though still thick), but this Jason Natural sunscreen is sticky. It does have not strong scent(I am sensitive to scents) and doesn't leave a whitish residue. Looks greasy on face, but maybe better for body, maybe won't be as sticky on body? For face, I found Tate's Spf 30(titanium dioxide) and Coola BB tinted face cream spf 30(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) both on iherb and both are very good, really like them a lot, both are very easy to spread on. God bless you all.

Bad sunblock, causes breakouts on face and dries skin up

Posted by singaporesg on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this and it gave me one of the worst breakouts I've had since I was a teenager. I also put it on my arms and legs and my legs ended up being really dried out. Not recommended at all.

ample sun protection

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

awesome stuff. i just need a little patience with blending.

Will be using it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this when our family when to Cuba a few months ago. I used it mostly on my face, and found that it is not like other zinc oxide sunscreens - it goes on very well! Works great too, did not get any burns and the smell is delicious!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1074600 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We bought this product for one of my aunts. She is blonde and she has sensitive skin. This product protects her with its SPF 30+. It is also applicable on areas other than face. We love it.

Great! but..

Posted by Reviewer3138405 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this physical protection is good. However, my eyes hurt when i apply this around my eyes... but other than this, this is great. Doesn't make you look like a ghost

Seems to work

Posted by 5026272962663397367 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My children havent got a tan

Clogged pores but probably works

Posted by 4763663379124704280 on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

clogged my pores and gave me white heads. Found out caprice triglyceride is comedogenic. Sucks for me.

great mineral sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy to rub in. no smelly smells. nice texture. not oily, not sticky. GREAT! no sensitivity from using it. kids are fine with it. it is fine on the face. no sunburn! no chemicals! GREAT! another great product stocked by iherb!

1 2