Change for the Worst

Posted by Reviewer1451517 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is no longer the Wild Yam Creme I used successfully during menopause to relieve the emotional discomfort caused by the imbalance of hormones - mainly not enough progestrone. The Mexican Wild Yam has helped women for probably centuries, as it did for me. But now Jason Naturals has added St.Johns Wort as well as other herbal extracts thereby decreasing the amount of Wild Yam. I ordered some for my daughter and she felt worse after using it for nearly a month. When she read the ingredients we saw the changes and realized why it no longer works for menopausal symptoms.

Love wild yam

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, but I also agree that Jason had a better blend when it came in the tube. (ingredients)

Nice moisturizer, but do not expect more

Posted by 4993152435481148289 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is soft and fresh but I do not think it is comparable with wilde yam creams using during menopause, so it does not affect your hormones. But if you are just looking for a good moisturizer, this one is.

bees4

Posted by Reviewer3029752 on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A lifesaver. I've used this product for years and it truly balances my hormonal ups and downs.

Not sure about the balancing, but a good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about a year and like it. I can use it on my face without getting that greasy feeling. It's great on my hands, too. I don't know if I see the balancing effect mentioned on the label, but I will continue to use it for the moisture benefits. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value.

Different Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1375177 on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in your product was totally different from the Jason Wild Yam Balancing Moisturizing cream I purchased from my local health food store. Please inform me why. I thought I was purchasing the same product.

Tammy Holwerda

Posted by 4910690889186000652 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a Scleroderma sufferer with severe Reynard's I have found a huge amount of relief in the tightness and dryness in my skin. I have very sensitive skin and have not been able to use many other products and so, I were very hesitant to try this initially. The all natural ingredients impresses me. I have been issue free and loving your product. Go Jason!!! Go

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2982871 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves it even more than me.

Jason Natural, Balancing Moisturizing Creme, Wild Yam

Posted by 4967187849105178054 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So soft cream))

Super great moisturizer for soft smooth skin

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best moisturizing creams that I have ever used, and I have tried many over the years. I will definitely buy this cream again!

1 2 3 4