Change for the Worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is no longer the Wild Yam Creme I used successfully during menopause to relieve the emotional discomfort caused by the imbalance of hormones - mainly not enough progestrone. The Mexican Wild Yam has helped women for probably centuries, as it did for me. But now Jason Naturals has added St.Johns Wort as well as other herbal extracts thereby decreasing the amount of Wild Yam. I ordered some for my daughter and she felt worse after using it for nearly a month. When she read the ingredients we saw the changes and realized why it no longer works for menopausal symptoms.

Love wild yam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, but I also agree that Jason had a better blend when it came in the tube. (ingredients)

Nice moisturizer, but do not expect more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is soft and fresh but I do not think it is comparable with wilde yam creams using during menopause, so it does not affect your hormones. But if you are just looking for a good moisturizer, this one is.

Different Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in your product was totally different from the Jason Wild Yam Balancing Moisturizing cream I purchased from my local health food store. Please inform me why. I thought I was purchasing the same product.

bees4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A lifesaver. I've used this product for years and it truly balances my hormonal ups and downs.

Packaging can be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time purchasing from i herb for beauty salon use,i received your product on 31/07/2017,the creme is nice but the packaging really disappointed me,without the seal and it is leaking out,the creme left half in the bottle. i just wonder why it doesn't stated the expiry date? It make me consider twice for next time purchase, hope you can improve the packaging,thank you.

Not sure about the balancing, but a good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about a year and like it. I can use it on my face without getting that greasy feeling. It's great on my hands, too. I don't know if I see the balancing effect mentioned on the label, but I will continue to use it for the moisture benefits. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value.

love it. best progesterone cream I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

like both textrue and that it is quick-absorbing. A little amount goes a long way, so lasts longer than other creams, too

Super great moisturizer for soft smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best moisturizing creams that I have ever used, and I have tried many over the years. I will definitely buy this cream again!

Jason Natural, Balancing Moisturizing Creme, Wild Yam