NYC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It is gentle enough to use on the face without that greasy feeling. It can be used on the whole body too. It makes the skin feel soft and smooth. Does not clog pores of my face.

Jason Cocoa Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! I bought it for my son who has eczema and extremely dry/sensitive skin. This works wonders on him and me! I'm pregnant and use this on my belly to prevent stretch marks, worked the first time around (no stretch marks) and I'm confident it will do wonders this time too. Also has a wonderful light smell and absorbs quickly, not greasy.

Great face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 4th pot of this it is so great. Very intensive yet no greasy residue. I have very sensitive skin prone to breakouts on my chin and I can put this EVERYWHERE on my face and no breakouts. Fantastic as an after-sun as well. A really great find and lasts ages.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this as face cream for two years now. It is as good or better than the $35 cream I used to buy. I am very sensitive to chemicals and perfumes and this does not bother me at all and it's not greasy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all - smell... It's VERY strong even for me (Usually I'm not sensitive to smells). I thought it would be more tender... The second is dimeticone in it! But if you more attentive than me you will see that it shown in Product details) anyway this cream gives moisture and comfort. But I will NOT buy it again.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very chocolatety and doesn't leave a greasy film on hands. Definitely recommend.

Chocolate!

Posted by Marmadridzamora on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena crema hidratante, para cara o cuerpo pero lo aplico solo en el cuerpo por el olor a chocolate que deja, muy hidratante, fácil de aplicar. Recomendado!!!!

A good cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant smell, good moisturizing

Your skin will thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this. Also, it works well leaving my hands and feet soft and smooth.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry skin and this cream doesn't help me with dryness at all!

1 2 3 4