Very disappointed that it contains phenoxyethanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in a bit of a hurry - aloe vera is usually safe, and Jäson is a renowned brand. However, it contains phenoxyethanol. On the cover, they try to pretend to be "safe" without any parabens, sls or phtalates, but phenoxyethanol is BAD. It just hasn`t been banned yet. I will never order this again, Aloe or not.

good hair gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a natural alternative to hair gel before blow-drying and flat ironing my hair. It works well to moisturize my hair in a natural way.

feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

irritates my face

Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish it had lesser stuff in it (don't like the added fragrance). But I like it.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, but I was expecting something different. I didn't think it would have alcohol in it, but it does. Will not purchase again.

Great product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jason is a relieble brand and contain tye fantastic rate of 98% aloe vera! I have used this product for 7 years, i highly recomend it. Perfect for after sun and healing wonds. However it makes your skin dry, the word moisturizing gel is a bit missleading. I let the gel sink in then i put my normal mosturizer on top to het rid of the dry feeling. Highly recomended !!

The best aloe vera I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like its gel texture because it's not sticky. it can be absorbed extremely fast! I mainly use it as a after-sun moisturizing gel

More than expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

(Aloe based product.) I bought it to use as a moisturizer on my feet,for which it works well. My mother-in-law burnt herself with popping grease and put it on to alliviate discomfort, and the spot never even blistered. My son has dermatoligist treated exema, and now he uses it to assist with moisturizing his dry skin.

fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cant live without it. this is what saves my sensitive acneprone skin on a daily basis, when everything else provokes it. wonderful as a moisturiser for skin that doesn´t handle oilbased products well. Great against sunburns and any kind of skincondition, great antiinflamatory treatment. Terrible as a daytime moisturiser since it dryes out and cakes. I use it as a nighttime moisturizer, and it heals up and evens out the skinproblems that accumulate during the day. I need to figure out what to blend it with so my skin is still moist in the morning, though. Great value for your money!

Amazing results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on sore feet and wounds, sunburn, mosquito bites, burns, everything. Wounds disappear over night - never seen that before. Dry skin... everything. Magical. Even my skeptical old dad tried it on a recurring rash he's got on his face and said "i can feel it going under the skin and doing stuff - my regular cream the doctor recommended just feels cold and thick" He ended up buying a bottle himself.