Jason Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2709029 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Product around! I've used this for severel years.Originally introduced to me by my massage therapist.I have fibromyalgia and often have bad shoulders, neck, back, hips etc. If pain wakes me up at night I just rub some mineral Gel into the area and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Gramma in Canada

Jason Natural cooling mineral gel, tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2505248 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over 10 years and I keep using it because I have not found anything that works better for arthritis, muscle aches and joint pain relief.

USA..Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Posted by Reviewer3076417 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great~I (53 yrs old) use it on my neck when its stiff and my 85 yr old mother swears by it; she uses it on her bad back.. Seems like one needs to apply it (sparingly I might add), for about 3 days, and then it truly does take the pain away~the ingredients must have a 'cummulative effect'... We both love this stuff and I have even shared some with my neighbor who had a very stiff/sore shoulder. She too, gives it a 'thumbs up'! It works! And we always, ALWAYS, have some on hand~

Good!

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A strange effect! First hot, then cold.

Awesome!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and we have been looking for natural treatments or ways to alleviate her joint pain. I give her hand massages using Jason's Muscle Pain therapy and she loves it. What I love about it is that a little goes a long way and after I am done massaging her hands, the therapy cream dries very quickly and barely leaves any scent! Great product - better and natural alternative to products like bengay.

a favourite

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mom has arthritis and this has helped her immensely finished with the 2nd jar onto the third

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by Reviewer2965128 on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years now, it is a staple in our home. It is excellent for muscle aches, strains, etc. as it warms without burning the skin.We use it for colds, headaches,growing pains, you name it. iHerb has the best price that I have found (I usually paid twice as much).

all time favorite

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a lot of years - relieves back aches & sore muscle pains fast

cooling mineral gel tea tree

Posted by Reviewer1890437 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very excellent product, we have been using it for the last 12 years and it really helps with pain management .

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2958620 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a foot fungus and tea tree gel is the only over the counter product that works. The doctors prescribe a cream that cost over $100.00 and my insurance will not pay for it. tea tree gel works just as good. Ray