Help

Jason Mineral Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Product around! I've used this for severel years.Originally introduced to me by my massage therapist.I have fibromyalgia and often have bad shoulders, neck, back, hips etc. If pain wakes me up at night I just rub some mineral Gel into the area and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Gramma in Canada

Jason Natural cooling mineral gel, tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over 10 years and I keep using it because I have not found anything that works better for arthritis, muscle aches and joint pain relief.

USA..Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great~I (53 yrs old) use it on my neck when its stiff and my 85 yr old mother swears by it; she uses it on her bad back.. Seems like one needs to apply it (sparingly I might add), for about 3 days, and then it truly does take the pain away~the ingredients must have a 'cummulative effect'... We both love this stuff and I have even shared some with my neighbor who had a very stiff/sore shoulder. She too, gives it a 'thumbs up'! It works! And we always, ALWAYS, have some on hand~

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years now, it is a staple in our home. It is excellent for muscle aches, strains, etc. as it warms without burning the skin.We use it for colds, headaches,growing pains, you name it. iHerb has the best price that I have found (I usually paid twice as much).

a favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mom has arthritis and this has helped her immensely finished with the 2nd jar onto the third

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and we have been looking for natural treatments or ways to alleviate her joint pain. I give her hand massages using Jason's Muscle Pain therapy and she loves it. What I love about it is that a little goes a long way and after I am done massaging her hands, the therapy cream dries very quickly and barely leaves any scent! Great product - better and natural alternative to products like bengay.

Good!

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A strange effect! First hot, then cold.

Fibromyalgia Spoonies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia therefore I was looking for more options instead of pills, I must say I started my day without pain, I had breakfast and go to work without any delay, I'm very happy and I will keep buying it! I still can't believe I had time to have breakfast at home

A new look, an old friend, comfort~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In 1999 a friend rubbed this on my back for relief from a strain. She sent me home with the jar. After the pain was gone, I used it occasionally when needed. December 2014 I had three serious falls that left my hips and left lower back in terrible pain. I got out the expired Jason tea tree oil from long ago and tried it. It helped a little, so I sent for a new jar. I still am recovering here in March, and regularly use Jason. I am certain I would NEVER sleep without it. Diabetes and Fibromyalgia are added problems for me. Jason applied to my feet and ankles gives me relief from the dry peeling skin and Neuropathy pain. Thank you Jason, for being here for me.

Great product good for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just started using cream,used the day before on my knee and woke up and checked to see if it worked and it did ! Im excited,i exercise often and i like being atheletic,im a female,53.i do squats and come up like a 20 year old,I got my body back! I bought this for my Mom,91and i am using it to exercise her limbs.I recommend this for joint pain,smell is strong so use while around the house.The way you will feel will make you ignore the smell