Great product for chemotherapy patients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mom is currently on chemotherapy that drastically dryes her skin. This product is very soothing to her. iHerb offers a great price for this product, which is helpful since order multiples. Ordering was easy and deivery was within a few day.

Great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fair, sensitive skin, and the dry, windy winters of Illinois can be especially harsh on it. At times, I even get patches of eczema. Jason's EFA lotion is hands down the best lotion I have used. I saw results within a couple of days. I also tried Eucerin and Lubriderm; they didn't work for me.

My Favorite Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion because it is not greasy, yet it moisturizes and soothes my skin better than most that I have tried...and I've tried many. Some were 3 and 4 times as expensive and didn't work half as well. It has a pleasant, mild scent and uses mostly organic ingredients. Great Product!!

I love Jason products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great natural moisturizer, especially helpful in the dry winter months.

Very mild fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for mild skin issues, like dryness, even mild eczema.

Jason Natural, Natural E.F.A., Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I been using this product for aleast 10 years if not longer, and I love it, love it, love it. I have very dry sensitive skin and I am of the mature skin age. This product keeps my skin soft, moist and young. I have shared this product with many of my family and friend. The feedback I have gotten is always positively wonderful. I will say that at first the scent was a little strong for me, But after I used the lotion for awhile it reminded me more of a fresh clean scent.

Just amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had severe eczema since I was a baby, and I have always suffered with dry, cracked, sensitive, flaky, red, scale-like skin. I had gotten this in the mail yesterday and was so excited to try it out. As soon as I got out of the shower I patted my skin dry and smoothed this all over my body. it absorbed within minutes and left my skin silky smooth. I applied a second layer after it absorbed and my skin feels amazing. Best money I've ever spent. Great brand, even better product.

Great product, 5 stars

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for dry hands

Great

Posted by Ophelia on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this lotion, I am satisfied with its quality especially for my ultra sensitive skin. Works well during the cold winter days, contains natural herbal ingredients. It smells a little weird at the beginning but I got used to it quickly.

Always Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with it. Does the job without feeling heavy and greasy.

1 2 3