Beware, corrosive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would have rated this a five star if it was not for the grapefruit seed extract. It is highly corrosive (not to be confused with the beneficial grape seed extract.) Grapefruit seed must be avoided by anyone with crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. After five minutes in my mouth I had no tastebuds, my mucosa had peeled off.

This stuff is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from gingivitis and this mouthwash is so helpful to my gums. I am noticing less pain when I use it and my breath stays fresh without a burning sensation.

Took the candida off my tongue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I rarely reorder items, whether it’s skin care, hare care, or any other toiletries unless I just love them to death. And I’ve reordered this mouthwash 3 times. One of the reasons I love it is that I have a problem with Candida that I can actually see on my tongue. It’s kind of white and it’s been that way my whole life. And I don’t have that problem anymore with this mouthwash. My tongue is pink and health. So I will happily stick with this mouthwash.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all jason mouthwashes, all of them work surprisingly well, the taste is different other than that can't tell the difference between them. they do improve your breath for several hours.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recomend this very much, just remember too mix it with one part water because its very strong if not

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes okay. No burning. Seems to do the job.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When i feel like I'm coming down with throat infection, i'll use this. it really helps!

Great taste and fresh feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, especially their aloe vera products, and have also grown a great affinity towards their toothpastes as of late. This did not disappoint either, giving a wonderfully fresh feeling to your mouth and teeth. Great taste too, very pleasant and mild. Big plus that it's fairly concentrated too, so it lasts a long while. Very good value for your money!

second time ordering this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I said in my last review, I love this mouthwash.Been helping my mouth so much. This with the toothpaste is a win for me. My gums and bones are changing for the better. I also love that it has a sweet taste and I can rinse much longer with this one. Don't burn your mouth. Will keep on buying.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this mouthwash for years now and always look for the best deal to purchase in quantity - iHerb has it!

1 2 3 4