Really misleading product. CONTAINS FLUORIDE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Read the packet carefully on this one, as it says 'With fluoride, SLS free', which makes it look like it could be fluoride free as well, but it's not. I was so disappointed when it arrived, I used it, liked the taste and then read the packaging a little closer. Will not be ordering it again. It doesn't even clean as well as their other flavoured toothpastes. Their Seafresh one is SLS AND fluoride free, so get that one instead. SHAME ON YOU JASONS! You guys should know better than to put fluoride in your toothpaste. And I will be reading my packaging way more carefully from now on.

Good fluoride toothpaste without triclosan. I love the flavor (flavour)

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use fluoride toothpaste 2/3 days per week instead of my fluoride free toothpaste to prevent cavities, but I avoid everyday use because high amounts of fluoride additives may damage tooth enamel. This one is excellent for my purpose: it is anti-cavity and protects the enamel. Although this toothpaste is sulfate free, foams well and, in my opinion, has a citrusy flavour/flavor (like orange). The consistency and the quality/quantity/price ratio are good (it lasts for ages). The composition is excellent (without saccharin, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners etc) but, above all, the most important fact for me is the lack of triclosan (which is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and is a dangerous compound with environmental hazard that wastewater treatment plants can’t capture completely).

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste has a great taste, cinnamon not too strong and keeps teeth white!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like how this makes my mouth feel and it keeps my gums in good shape.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good flavor-kids like it (no flouride =bonus). i prefer the peppermint and spearmint

Nice product

Posted by PS-LIU on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like mint toothpaste but I have no problem with this product from Jason. I think it's more citrus and herbal , not minty at all, but still works well to keep my breath fresh.

love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and smell. i cannot identify orange and cinnamon, but it is slightly sweet with spices. I don't like mint flavor in toothpaste, so this one is a good option. The tube is huge so It lasts a long time.

natural tooth enamel support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I searched for a long time for a toothpaste to reduce tooth sensitivity that didn't have additives (I'm ok with flouride--but they make a non-flouride version as well.) I have found it effective, and the taste pleasant enough (although sometimes I miss basic Tom's Peppermint--so occasionally I swap that into rotation!)

Non minty fresh taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice toothpaste, loving it. It does not taste citrusy, minty or cinnamony, but just has a nice slightly herbal taste. I like the consistency of the gel.

1 2 3 4