Surgery averted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I saw my dentist in September last year, she made noises about sending me to a periodontist because of bone loss and deep pockets. We decided to try root planing and scaling first. After that, I did some research and discovered the drawbacks of fluoride and SLS and the benefits of Ester C and other natural ingredients, which is what led me to this product. I have been flossing and brushing with this product twice a day for the past few months, and my last visit to the dentist for a cleaning in February was a breeze. My dentist was amazed at the improvement and said there was very little to actually clean. Some of my pockets had improved from a 7 or 8 to a 3 or 4. She said she had never seen such rapid improvement. I highly recommend this product!

A Whole Different Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

IJason's Nutrismile Ester C toothpaste is a great change from the typical toothpastes. It has no harmful fluoride, which displaces iodine in the thyroid gland, and mottles teeth. It's all natural, and nourishes the teeth and gums with minerals and vitamin C. And the mild orange flavoring is a refreshing change from strong mint pastes that burn your tongue. Children are more agreeable to brushing with it, and will brush longer, since it doesn't burn. And for kids who can't be relied on not to swallow it, it's perfectly safe. It's the only toothpaste I buy now.

Will never buy another toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I bought it based on the fact that it has no fluoride and was the only one i found that was 100% natural. I was planning to put up with the flavor in exchange for the benefits. But I was surprised when it actually tasted better than the name brand products. My mouth feels cleaner than it ever has, in fact, and I have no reason to use anything else. This is my new toothpaste of choice. I'm placing my third order, and will continue buying it.

This toothpaste is simply the best!!!!!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible teeth, they are very sensitive and have worn enamel. This tooth paste really works!!!! For the first time in years I could enjoy the food & drinks I have had to avoid due to sensitivity. I really can not recommend this product enough. My best purchase from iherb hands down! Tick yes if this review has been helpful for you.

Keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works wonderfully and I have sensitive teeth.

Tastes great and makes teeth feel squeaky clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hate the strong minty chemical toothpastes from the bigger brands so came to iherb to try a few different natural toothpastes. This is my favourite by far and due to difficulties getting it in Australia I order in bulk. I find the price acceptable as it goes a long way. The flavour is orange, cinnamon, mild natural mint flavour and also slightly herbal, like there might be parsley in there. After brushing with this toothpaste my teeth feel super clean, like the dentist has cleaned them. Even my four year old nephew likes the flavour of this one and it is easier to convince him to brush with this rather than the strong mint varieties. I don't think I will ever use another variety now.

Cannot use it, but it probably it does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this toothpaste because it has ingredients i'm alleric too (i found out later), so i get red spots after i use it. It probably it does its job though for someone who is not allergic to it

AMAZING help for teeth enamel & sensitive teeth !!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommended this to a friend who had lost most of her enamel due to harsh chemotherapy treatment for Leukemia and it was painful to brush her teeth. Her dentist advised she may have to have her teeth extracted as it was not possible to replace the enamel. After sending her this toothpaste plus some Coral Calcium to take, she noticed a noticeable difference in how her teeth felt after only 2 weeks. Her teeth are no longer painful and have continued to feel back to normal for months now - she thanks God for this miracle. I was so impressed I now use it myself. Please try this toothpaste - it's excellent! ♥♥☺Please read my page for my 100 plus reviews – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Lovely taste, leaves teeth & mouth feeling wonderful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our whole family love using this paste, the taste is lovely and your teeth and mouth feel fantastic afterwards. Highly recommended. Would order again.

awesome for teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. I can feel it working very well. I have lots of problems with my gums also and I personally feel this toothpaste is working on my teeth and gums. will order again