Great for Sensitive Teeth!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jason makes the best toothpaste. I alternate between this and their regular whitening Power Smile variety. I always keep this on hand and I use it when my teeth are feeling more sensitive than usual. It works great and soothes my sensitivities to hot, cold, and sweet. The flavor is quite pleasant. It's a nice change from the usual full-blast of mint. The berry flavor is the dominant flavor, but there is just enough mint to freshen your breath. It whitens teeth like no toothpaste I've ever used. My teeth are so white after just one brushing. Great toothpaste - highly recommend.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first toothpaste that I had tried. The taste is just like those from kid toothpaste. It really has a berry taste and should be easy to motivate kids to brush their teeth. It is nice that it is fluoride free, contains no sodium lauryl sulfates and is mostly chemical free. There are a few chemicals like sodium cocoyl glutamate (could be a variant of sodium lauryl sulfates, or sodium magnesium silicate which I can’t tell if there are harmful. If google them and see the range of uses, I doubt you will be interested to use. If possible, it is best to simply avoid all chemicals. I find that this product is somewhat contradicting as it is meant for sensitive teeth and whitening as well. It uses silica for its whitening effects by causing abrasion to the surface of the teeth. It is in fact worse for sensitive teeth! Check out my page for more reviews!

THe Most Gentle Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had sensitive teeth from receding gums and most toothpastes didn't make it any better. What a relief to find 'just the right one'. No more sensitivity to hot & cold at all...ever. Must admit that flossing in the evening is a new routine which definetly helps as well. Bonus: sis commented on how white my teeth were!!

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, been using this product for 2 years and love it. It's the only toothpaste I've found for sensitive teeth that doesn't contain sodium laurel sulfate (which worsened my canker sores). The flavour is pleasantly mild and it doesn't leave a red irritated ring around my mouth. After 20 years of dealing with constant mouth pain of some sort, I am canker-free and sensitivity-free at the same time!

Great for sensitive teeth and tastes delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used a (chemical) toothpaste for sensitive teeth for years so was a bit skeptical that this would work but I'm thrilled to say it does. It tastes good, is refreshing and you know when you're done as your teeth are literally 'squeaky' clean so you know all the food is gone. I've used it for more than a week and have no sensitivity issues so I know it works - even just one day of using regular toothpaste is enough to bring on the pain for me. Will be swapping to this toothpaste now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good toothpaste. foams very good and has very pleasant light taste of berries and mint. it makes my teeth clean and gives freash breath. OK for sensitive teeth. like Jason toothpastes a lot.

I love this product

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the closest natural alternative to Sensodyne toothpaste I can find. At have found that my teeth don't get too sensitive using this but when I do have issues I find I still need to rub Sensodyne on my teeth that are giving me trouble. This paste cleans well, no overpowering taste and have had good Orval health since using it. I will definitely re-order.

Very berry

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very berry taste with a hint of mint, a little sweety. Great taste - Great paste :-)

Soothes & Polishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. Works better than sensodyne.

Tooth Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this, no more sensitivity