Surprised

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really surprised at how much I like this mouthwash! The taste is great and doesn't taste natural. Very satisfied. I wish it were a bit cheaper though! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a very refreshing and sweet peppermint taste. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. I prefer the Cinammon Clove taste from the same line. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1508811 on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is so refreshing with great herbal ingridients and no sugar! I have candida overgrowth in my mouth and was looking for a good rinse without alcohol and sugar, this one is excellent and it also contains the grape seeds extract that kills bacteria and candida. Love it and will buy again. It also is condense a little goes a long way.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3254494 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so potent and powerful that you only need a tiny bit (1/4 cap) for big results. I use it at night before going to sleep and my teeth still feel just-brushed clean when I wake up. Highly recommend.

좋긴한데 좀 달아요

Posted by oioioi on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Answer 제품 쓰다가 한번 다른거 써보려고 구매한건데 저한테는 좀 단 느낌이에요. 그래도 좋습니다~!

Great taste. Not too overpowering

Posted by 5319446422066108490 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use the matching toothpaste and using the 2 together makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh. My teeth are looking naturally white. I would definitely recommend and continue to order this toothpaste again. I have been using for around 12mths.

dont like

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

sugary feeling and tasting..my mouth feels worse

It really whitens!!!

Posted by katebazilevsky on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And it has a soft flavor!

Fresh and powerful

Posted by Reviewer1286144 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Been using it for YEARS and it's THE BEST mouthwash out there! A little goes a long way and it's great for your gums!

Great Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Minty & refreshing just like regular name brand mouthwash. I don't use dental products formulated with with poisonous fluoride anymore, so I am glad to have found a natural alternative that cleans just as well.