Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a very refreshing and sweet peppermint taste. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. I prefer the Cinammon Clove taste from the same line. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Surprised

Posted by healthydoesit on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really surprised at how much I like this mouthwash! The taste is great and doesn't taste natural. Very satisfied. I wish it were a bit cheaper though! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is so refreshing with great herbal ingridients and no sugar! I have candida overgrowth in my mouth and was looking for a good rinse without alcohol and sugar, this one is excellent and it also contains the grape seeds extract that kills bacteria and candida. Love it and will buy again. It also is condense a little goes a long way.

dont like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

sugary feeling and tasting..my mouth feels worse

Great taste and NO xylitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, Jason! You're ahead of the competition, who think that we're going to drink their brain-dangerous xylitol.

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so potent and powerful that you only need a tiny bit (1/4 cap) for big results. I use it at night before going to sleep and my teeth still feel just-brushed clean when I wake up. Highly recommend.

Great taste. Not too overpowering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use the matching toothpaste and using the 2 together makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh. My teeth are looking naturally white. I would definitely recommend and continue to order this toothpaste again. I have been using for around 12mths.

좋긴한데 좀 달아요

Posted by oioioi on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Answer 제품 쓰다가 한번 다른거 써보려고 구매한건데 저한테는 좀 단 느낌이에요. 그래도 좋습니다~!

CLEAN WHITE, FRESH BREATH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

PEOPLE ASK IF I RECENTLY WENT TO THE DENTIST, YOU DON'T NEED A LOT HOLD IT IN YOUR MOUTH FOR 1-2 MINUTES.

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the only mouthwash i use, its an instant clean fresh taste and doesnt dry your mouth out like other brands.