Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3310798 on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now - I was looking for something with fluoride that didn't have all of the other junk that's in regular toothpaste. I agree with other reviewers that the flavor of the toothpaste is different and less sweet than regular toothpaste - at first I didn't like it, but now I love it, and actually find other toothpastes *too* sweet. Most important: I just got back from a dentist appointment, where my teeth and gums were declared to be in great shape - almost no plaque buildup or stains. I take this as a positive sign that this toothpaste does a great job at keeping my mouth healthy.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had doubts whether this toothpaste would do as well as the "drug store" brands. This product keeps my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste I've ever used.

USED 1 DAY

Posted by 5027342880221935874 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like herb. Not breath-taking fresh but feels gently cleansed.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel cleaner from the first time I used it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3060085 on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps whiten teeth over time. I noticed an improvement in about 2 weeks as well as a decrease in gum sensitivity.

Family favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Entire family loves this one! Mouth feels fresh and works great without all the chemicals that other brands add.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!

great find

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is minty but not sweet. Tastes natural and nice. Also, it is not gritty and does not dry out my mouth as other whitening toothpastes do. I plan to continue using this product.

Great taste, great whitening!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this fo my boyfriend. He commented that it tastes really good, and of course, we love that it is a natural flouride toothpaste. Some people have developed a flouride phobia... We don't want it in our water, but in our toothpaste it really helps prevent cavities.

health conscious