Formula seems to have changed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This WAS my alltime favorite toothpaste for the last 4 years. Having tried many other natural toothpastes, I always came back to this one for the nice taste and healthy feeling it gave my mouth. The vanilla flavor is interesting, strange the first time using it but then I grew to really like it. I had been buying multiple tubes at a time so I hadn't ordered in a while, but when I bought more in Feb 2015 it was different. It foamed! Flavor was still good but after a week or so using, I started to dislike it and dread brushing my teeth rather than enjoy as before. My gums seem sensitive to the new formula and I noticed my nose would become ticklish/itchy after using. The new foaming formula does seem to leave teeth feeling smoother than the old formula but for me, it just wasn't an overall improvement. I tried the Jason cinnamon powermint as well and it also now foams and is irritating. I hadn't saved any old tubes to compare ingredients but something is definitely different. Disappointed and in search of a new toothpaste now.

Need time to get used to the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like vanilla scent in general and it makes me feel great if it's used in skincare/body care product. This however tastes a bit funny/weird and almost too sweet when used in a toothpaste. It's not very bad but it takes time to adjust to if you are used to minty toothpaste. It foams and cleanses well though. Apply "TIF 7902" (no space) to save on all purchase! :)

Jason Natural, Powersmile, Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by msturglifestyle on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It foams to much which better toothpastes do not. Sodium cocoyl glutamate is the foaming agent but very little if any should be used because foaming agents produce foam but they do not clean your teeth!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my second time i order this product

Wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this product and she loves it. Our son also uses it.

I admire it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first herbal toothpaste. It is amazing Vanilla taste and flavour It Cleans the tooth verywell

Clean...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our family enjoys the refreshingly clean sensation and whitening this toothpaste offers...

Posted by IuliaC on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Is Not The First Time I Had Ordered This..i Am Sure It Is Not Gonna Be The Last..i Do Like It.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Cleans and leaves mouth fresh.

Great everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great ingredient list. Its foams like regular toothpaste, and is not fluid like some naturalt toothpaste can be. Have not tried for long enough to say anything about the specific features.

1 2