Great product nut smell needs improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The wash leaves your skin silky soft and smooth. The smell is acceptable but strongly prefer the cranberry better. If I have not tried the cranberry body wash, i would have given this 5 stars. Please carry the cranberry wash as well!! Appreciate the additional tape over the top as well as the zipbag to prevent leaking during shipping

lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

children love it

By far my favorite "natural" body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several kinds of "natural" body wash, and this is my absolute favorite! I use it on a loofah. It doesn't lather quite as much as the others I've tried, but there's enough lather to do the job. The smell is what I love most about it. It's very feminine without being purfume-y. It smells like a bouquet of flowers, and leaves a nice, soft scent on the skin. It is very invigorating, and a great way to start your day if you shower in the morning like I do. It leaves you feeling moisturized without any greasy/oily feeling. Your skin feels so soft afterwards. It isn't drying at all. I love it, and I'll continue using this body wash for a long time!

Favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, clean scent. Wonderful quality.

/Jason-Natural-Pure-Natural-Body-Wash-Invigorating-Rosewater-30-fl-oz-887-ml/20554

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is very moisturizing. Leaves your skin soft and clean. Smells great too.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A love it!!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell so good, will definitely buy again!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best body wash!!

Best soap I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Jason body wash soaps are excellent, the way they make your skin feel, and the value for money, they last very long. Rosewater and Lavender are my favorites.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase