ok but I prefer south of france

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer south of france product than this brand thought it is fine as well.

Beware of shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Jason Satin shower Body Wash so I gave it a great rating. Every time I order it or other liquid products from IHerb they arrive leaking and up to 1/2 of the product is wasted. IHerb has the best price for most products I order but this is not a good value with so much waste.I hope they fix this problem soon. Taping the lids would help.

Jason's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't have SLS, but does have SMS, which is just as bad. Wish I would have noticed that before I bought it

I love Jason products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Jason products...all of their body washes are great...moisterizing with great lather. the tea tree scent is much milder than other tea tree products i have used and is quite good

Favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

family favorite. Jason products and this body wash are wonderful, fresh and not full of toxic chemicals.

Jason Natural, Tea Tree, Satin Shower Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant surprise as body washes go. Leaves skin feeling soft, smelling fresh and clean, no residue and all without that additives we like to avoid. With the pump and original cost, I believe it is also more economical too. Will keep using it. Hope Jason will also come out with a Lavendar Body Wash as well, just because I like that aroma on occasion.

Five star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very gentle, smells great

Satin Shower body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

skin feels great

We LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice smelling and very effective body wash. We like it a lot! We will continue to buy it!

Best all natural shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not found a better shower gel. I love the natural scent of both apricot and the tea tree. This is a concentrated gel, a little goes a long way. I also buy it in bulk for free shipping, I cannot find a better price anywhere else. Thank you iHerb !!!