Liked it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this body wash, the ingredients are ok, the price too, it doesn't dry the skin. However this chamomile one smelled a little weird and I very much prefered the apricot and aloe vera versions.

Great Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This body wash, not only cleans your skin well, is gentle on your skin, but it has a great fragrance too! I wish they made a perfume with the same fragrance, I would definitely buy it!!

The smell is good and really relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Lovely chamomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Love the smell of chamomile. Will buy again.

Soft and smooth

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It lathers very well for a natural Body Wash, does not irritate my very sensitive skin and feels great. I don't like the fragrance, it's much too overwhelming for me. I will reorder the Moisturizing Herbs and Soothing Aloe Vera Body wash and mix it with Mild by Nature Bubble Bath. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. LOVE it.

great body wash!

Posted by bbchris on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It's large and lasts ages, it cleans well without stripping my skin of moisture. I"m on my third bottle.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice in my skin and refreshing.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best body wash I have used. Chamomile has wonderful healing effects for the skin anyway, so using this product just enhances everything. It leaves your skin very soft and it just feels great! I highly recommend this product. iHerb has fantastic shipping and the best thing is they carry this wonderful product which I have not been able to find in stores. Please keep it stocked iHerb!!

health nut