delivery problem with liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two batches of Jasons liquid soaps. The second box came in dripping with goo (UPS fellow even offered to take it back before I accepted it). The packing was done in such a way that a top of one soap smashed in and the gooey soap pored over everything in the box. A friend mentioned the same thing happened to her! You'd think iherb would do this differently. When I complained to iherb they blamed it on Jasons' tops (which I think had nothing to do with it). Took me about 20 minutes to wash and dry everything. I think I like the soap itself.

Superior Bath Wash

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product with a subtle fresh scent.

Great body soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2639754 on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over 15 years now. I have dry skin. I use this as body soap and my skin has been super soft and smooth. I also use this to shampoo my hair. It took me a few month to notice my hair became smooth. This is better than any shampoos I've tried. Only Aloe Vera and Tree Oil work for me. I would recommend this product very much for dry skin.

Best soap I've ever used

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Jason body wash soaps are excellent, the way they make your skin feel, and the value for money, they last very long.

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good for hand soap, and cheap. Mild scent, don't dry out the skin, and rinses off easily. I keep this around everywhere frequent hand wash is needed. Never had a problem on the pumps on this Jason product, but have occasionally had it on others.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2720817 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When using this shower wash, I don't have the soap scum in the shower as with regular soaps. The scent is clean and fresh. This is my favorite!

Jason natural Aloe Vera Shower body wash

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As stated above

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help prevent dry skin

I'm addicted.

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is simply the best body wash I've ever used. Great lather, heavenly scent, and it moisturizes beautifully. I've never found anything else that did all of that without any harmful chemicals.

Jason Shower Wash

Posted by Reviewer2775480 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use pump bottle with great wash.

1 2 3 4