delivery problem with liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two batches of Jasons liquid soaps. The second box came in dripping with goo (UPS fellow even offered to take it back before I accepted it). The packing was done in such a way that a top of one soap smashed in and the gooey soap pored over everything in the box. A friend mentioned the same thing happened to her! You'd think iherb would do this differently. When I complained to iherb they blamed it on Jasons' tops (which I think had nothing to do with it). Took me about 20 minutes to wash and dry everything. I think I like the soap itself.

Great body soap and shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over 15 years now. I have dry skin. I use this as body soap and my skin has been super soft and smooth. I also use this to shampoo my hair. It took me a few month to notice my hair became smooth. This is better than any shampoos I've tried. Only Aloe Vera and Tree Oil work for me. I would recommend this product very much for dry skin.

Now it smells like a liquid toilet cleaner - это мыло теперь воняет, как средство для мытья унитазов

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product many times and it was ok, but now something changed. The last bottle of it i've got had an ugly smell - it smelled like a liquid toilet cleaner - not appropriate for a body wash smell. Won't buy it again! Полупала это мыло много раз и была вполне довольна. Но последняя купленная бутылка меня разочаровала, запах мыла изменился - это мыло теперь воняет, как средство для мытья унитазов! Больше не куплю!

Best soap I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Jason body wash soaps are excellent, the way they make your skin feel, and the value for money, they last very long.

Love this and will reorder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My entore family loves this soap. Very nice subtle scent and the pump is awesome. You only need half a pump for your whole body. Will reorder in more quantities and save money.

Superior Bath Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product with a subtle fresh scent.

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my skin clean but the scent is too strong. I went and bought the Lavender one and liked it much better.

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good for hand soap, and cheap. Mild scent, don't dry out the skin, and rinses off easily. I keep this around everywhere frequent hand wash is needed. Never had a problem on the pumps on this Jason product, but have occasionally had it on others.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jason's Aloe Vera soap for many years and I love it. It is very gentle. Most soaps make my skin itch, and this does not. It doesn't seem to dry it out like other soaps either. It also works great for shaving my legs, better than products designed for shaving!

The best shower gel ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both my boyfriend and I have been using it for the past two months, and we love it! It smells amazing, it's refreshing but also very gentle and soothing. and leaves your skin feeling super clean and rejuvenated :). We have been looking for the perfect body wash for both of us (he's quite germophobic and I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with mild psoriasis) for the past two years and finally found it!

1 2 3 4